Thursday, 22 June 2017

At the Crux of the Matter

Hey all, sorry for the absence. I was just off finishing high school. Now that it's done I'd like to share with you my first ever script, an abomination I sumitted to some nearby contest back in March. Surprise: I didn't win. That being said it's in the exact style of humour that you guys normally appreciate, so I'd like to think you'll like it.
At the Crux of the Matter; by Jordan Waverman

In other news, starting this Sunday I'm going to institute a series of fake historical accounts of fictitious cults. Each one will include a brief description of the cult, as well as a short story involving it. This will be done mostly for amusement purposes, but please feel free to contact me if you find anything offensive for any reason.
 My email, as always, is muffinwaverman@gmail.com, or you can message me on Facebook at facebook.com/jordanwaverman.

No comments:

Post a Comment